Recently our school elected a team of Sports Councillors to help with various sport related tasks in school. This is a very important job to do within school, meaning everyone has a great time enjoy as much sport as possible during the school day.
The Role of a Sports Councillor
- To attend monthly meetings with Miss O'Brien and Mr Ellis
- Help out with keeping the sports equipment neat and tidy
- Help their class teacher with the equipment for their lesson
- Assist the children during house activities
- Be a helping hand when we have activities such as Jump Rope for heart, fundraising activities, run 1 mile, Olympic Athlete visit.
- Help out on sports day setting up equipment and be there to encourage children are each of the stations on the playground.